Monday, January 6, 2014

Best Present Ever!

January 5th
By Max Lucado
"But the LORD watches over those who fear him, those who rely on his unfailing love. He rescues them from death and keeps them alive in times of famine. Psalm 33:18-19 (NLT)"

I probably received the best present today.

And that's probably an exaggeration, but if you love writing in your calendar diary and happen to be a left hander like me then you will understand.

Many things have plagued my life as a left hander, scissors never worked properly, I had trouble writing in the correct direction, remembering right to left was how the Chinese wrote. And most of all. The annoying binder's on work books that would forever dig into my hand when I wanted to write on the nice, clean, crisp new page on a book.

My lovely sister-in-law found something that will help with this.


It opens the correct way!

Sorry I forgot to turn this one but the planning pages are on the left so no annoying binding to worry about and on the right are little facts about left handers and throughout the calendar has the birthday's of famous left handers.
The page on the right says "Southpaws of Substance"
Michael Bloomberg
Steve Forbes
Bill Gates
Ross Perot
Oprah Winfrey
Mark Zuckerberg

I loved all the presents I received this christmas. Including a beautiful canvas from my big sis Kylie.

Go lefty's!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...