Friday, October 12, 2012

4. Amy Lee

Evanescence is one of the first bands I got into when I started liking heavy metal, as well as singing and playing piano.


"My Immortal" was one of the first songs I learnt to play on the piano, and it still holds a special place in my heart as a song that taught me about good music.


Amy Lee is an amazing singer, the ability to still sing like a girl at the same time as singing rock music.


Kudos to her and not conforming to the norm of today, with mini skirts and boob tubs. Kudos to her for sticking with what she likes, it is, in this day in age, harder than it looks!








Linking up with Grace for Flog Your Blog Friday 

2 comments:

  1. I used to love that song. Amy-Lee is a true rock chick, it will always be in her heart.
    Prue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That song will be a classic one day lol!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...