Monday, April 16, 2012

25 by 25

To Do
Well, I love writing lists... I know it's weird but I can't help myself, it provides a way to put all my thoughts, goal and wishes on to paper, and I also love to cross them out, makes me feel more proactive.

So my sister on her blog kyliepurtell.com has a 'Thirty by 30' list, whereby she has made a collection of 30 goals, both long and short term, for her too complete by the time she is thirty, which is only a few months away.

As I am 8 years younger then she, I think thirty by 30 would be a bit too far in the future for me, I'd like to keep it realistic and achievable, so being 21 already approaching my 22nd, I'm thinking I may do a '25 by 25'.

This should sound easy but it's rather hard to think of 25 things I would like to achieve, but I shall dig deep and develop some easy and long term goals I think are achievable.

I shall upload the list once it's completed so that everybody can keep me accountable and make sure I'm on track to achieving my goals!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...